Monday, July 18, 2011

Elizabeth Frances Giuffrida 7-17-11

Hey folks! 

I have a very SPECIAL post for you today as we welcome an angelic, flawless and tiny baby girl into the world. It seems like just yesterday (actuality says a month ago) that I photographed the parents-to-be at Valley Forge Park. (Coming Soon Baby G)

Parents-"to-be" no more!!!
...Meet Elizabeth Frances Giuffrida! She was born on July 13th at 4:32 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. I got the news later that evening via text with a picture attached. Call me a sap if you must, but I couldn't help but literally AWWWWW out loud. AOL. (Extra cheese?)

As mentioned in the maternity/parents-to-be post, Megan is a friend and coworker of mine. The proud father Tom, is a great guy and I am extremely happy for them and their new family! It amazes me the instant transformation people make into parenthood, Megan and Tom are already unbelievable parents. 

Elizabeth was quite cooperative considering she was just 4 days old when I photographed her. She needed a couple breaks here and there, but she's a natural in front of the camera...CONGRATS AGAIN Megan and Tom!

















-Stay Classy Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment