Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crave Girl Clothing - Gumdrops & Sprinkles, Wayne PA 2-11-12

Happy Friday everyone!

What do you CRAVE... Gumdrops & Sprinkles? Those two words are enough to get my (and any other sweettooth's) attention! This past weekend I had the opportunity to work with the fabulous gals at Crave Girl Clothing again. This time, on-location at a fun-filled candy and ice cream shop named Gumdrops & Sprinkles nestled in Wayne, Pa.

The owners of Crave Girl contacted me about this shoot with the intention of using the images in a "lookbook" for a collection of clothing they are calling "Cupcakes and Cotton Candy". What better place to shoot than a candy shop? The girls found this place, reached out with their idea, and the owners agreed to allow us to shoot there for a 5 hour period while the shop remained open. I met the girls of Crave at the shop a few weeks ago and I was excited to shoot there... large space, good lighting/colors and some fun shop props! Many thanks to Paula and the crew there for allowing us to overtake their space for a few hours.

Special thanks to my good friend and mentor, Michael of M2 Photography for assisting me. This job required a good amount of lighting and he was a huge help. Thanks again Michael!

The Crave Girls are a class act. They are passionate about what they do, trust me on the creative end of things, they're FUN and I am extremely grateful to have the opportunity to work with them.

On with some pics...
















~Stay Classy Crave Girls

1 comment: