Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cara and Tim's Wedding - Pine Crest Country Club 10-12-12

I have a VERY special post for you today! Cara and Tim proclaimed their love for each other in front of family and friends on a lovely October evening in Lansdale at Pine Crest Country club. You may remember Cara and Tim from their Valley Forge Engagement session. Part of what makes my job so rewarding and AWESOME is getting to know the couple, even if I already know them. I mentioned in the engagement post that I know Cara from high school and we lived on the same street during our teenage years.

Cara and Tim's wedding ceremony was held on the deck at Pine Crest and their reception followed. We took a trip down the street to Byer's Choice English gardens for their portrait session. What a beautiful place! And fall was already starting to happen there - Lovely!

This wedding was a ton of FUN! I had an absolute BLAST! Cara and Tim, thanks for choosing me to be part of your special day, I am truly honored and I wish you many years of happiness!

Special thanks to Irina Bak for second shooting!


On with some pics...
















































~Stay Classy Mr & Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. TOM, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! We can't imagine our day being as special as it was without you there to capture all of these wonderful moments. Much love, Mr. & Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Cara! ...means a lot to me. I really am honored to have been there to witness and document your wonderful day! Wishing you much happiness in your lives together :)

      Delete