Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kathy Puts Her Wedding Dress Back On! 11-4-12

An awesome past wedding client of mine, Kathy contacted me after getting married and said she wanted to put her dress back on and have a little FUN! She figured instead of putting it in the closet to never be seen again, she would at least wear it one more time for some MORE pictures.

Originally she was thinking of a "trash the dress" session but mom wasn't too keen on the idea. Speaking of mom, Kathy told me that mom and dad both own what they wore on her wedding day and wanted to join in on the fun as well. This family is tight knit and you can tell they have a SPECIAL bond. During the shoot it was hard to get them to stop laughing. (not that there is anything wrong with that!!!)

I think I can say that we all had a great time on this shoot! It's not often that I have the opportunity to have more than an hour to take shots of a bride alone and with her family. We tried some creative things not normally done on a wedding day and I got to use flash. (I have a small obsession with using flash)

Kathy, thanks for being so laid back and up for anything! And by anything...specifically braving a chilly november day in a sleeveless dress, while standing in the middle of a creek.

On with some pics...










No comments:

Post a Comment