Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Levi's Holiday Pics - Valley Forge Park

A friend and past client Leigh contact me about taking holiday pictures of her and her husband Mark's adorable little man Levi again. I love repeat clients because I get to see people, especially children, grow. Check out Levi's pictures from last year here and look how this handsome little man has GROWN. What a difference one year can make!

We had a BLAST on this shoot. Leigh brought props last year and some more this year. Included in the props for this year's shoot was a sled, a box of candy canes, christmas Mickey AND their lovable, precious little pup Lilly. She had these little bows in her hair, soooo stinkin' cute!

My approach most often is simple and natural. We decided to let Levi run around, do his thing and have a good time the whole time snapping away and laughing.

This boy is going to be a little heartbreaker, I can assure you of that.
Leigh and Mark I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

On with some pics...









No comments:

Post a Comment