Saturday, June 22, 2013

Jason & Dina's Bensalem Wedding 5-18-13

I've been SUPER excited to share this blog...

Wedding's are naturally a special event and Jason and Dina's wedding was just that - natural and special! They have this connection that makes everyone around them feel good and you can't help but feel the love they possess for each other. I have never seen two people look at each other the way they do. True statement. I must admit I am emotionally connected to this couple. They have become friends of ours whom we respect very much. We first met at church, had a meeting to discuss photographing their wedding and ultimately Jessica and I ended up in pre-marital classes together with them. We've had dinner with them on a few occasions leading up to the big day and really enjoy their company.

Jessica joined me in the photography bullpen to help shoot their wedding. She was a great help and some of her pictures are featured below. I think i can speak for the both of us and tell you that it was quite emotional for us. We got to witness two friends beaming with joy, to start their lives together as one.

Jason and Dina got married at Christian Life Center in Bensalem and had their reception at P&P Caterers in Philadelphia. It rained on us for a bit during their portrait session but there were a ton of special and emotional moments throughout the day, including Jason singing his new wife a song he wrote for her!

I'd like to take a moment to thank Jeremy Salapek for second shooting. He provided all of us with great support and captured some great photos.

Jason and Dina, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day.
I feel absolutely blessed, honored and grateful!

On with some pics...
















































No comments:

Post a Comment