Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cara & Tim - Valley Forge Engagement 6-23-12

Meet Cara & Tim... 
Two lovebirds that have known each other through mutual friends since high school and are now engaged to be married this October.  I also know Cara through school and mutual friends, not to mention we spent our teenage years living on the same street. We've run into each other from time to time over the years and have since remained friends through facebook. 

When I first met Tim I liked him immediately. He has a very laid back demeanor and I can tell his heart is full of joy around Cara. Not that he really needed it, but he had my approval in 5 minutes. I was very excited at the possibility to shoot their wedding!

We originally talked about shooting down the shore where Tim popped the question but later decided on place closer to home, Valley Forge Park. If you know me, you know I shoot there often but I've said it before and I'll say it again... it never gets old and the opportunities are endless. 

Cara and Tim it was great to spend a few hours with you chatting, learning more about your love and creating images of you as a couple. I cannot wait for your big day in October, I know it's going to be a BLAST! 

On with some pics...











Cara talked about bringing water guns on the shoot but opted for bubbles...









No comments:

Post a Comment