Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kathy and Jason's Wedding – Mother of Divine Providence, 7-21-12

Last month I had the great pleasure to not only witness but also photograph Kathy and Jason's wedding. Perhaps you may remember them from their Baltimore engagement session and if not clearly you can see the love they have for each other... proof is in the photos!

Weddings are such a joy to photograph and document. Just because I'm running around with a camera, doesn't mean I don't get overwhelmed with the emotion of the day. Every couple has a story. How they met, the places and the things they've seen together, their goals and dreams, their goals and dreams together... all these things add up to a unique love specific to two individuals. Look at me, I told you it's emotional!

Kathy and Jason live outside of Baltimore and met at the school they both currently teach at. When I first found out about how they met, my mind starting playing the song "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen haha. You know the guitar riff is running through your head right now, don't lie!

Kathy and Jason decided on a wedding where she grew up and my hometown, King of Prussia. The ceremony was held at Mother of Divine Providence (MDP) and the reception followed at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge. Speaking of Valley Forge, after the ceremony we headed to Valley Forge park for some portraits.

Kathy and Jason, it was an honor to document your special day. Thank you. Your family, friends and guests were all so warm and welcoming. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon(s) and I wish you all the best as husband and wife!

Special thanks to Irina Bak for second shooting! She did a wonderful job and was a great help throughout the day.



On with some pics...































~Stay Classy Mr. and Mrs. Burns! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it, what a beautiful way to follow The Burns on their first day towards forever together <3

    ReplyDelete