Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coming Soon...Baby G! 6-5-11

I must say I really enjoy photography (duh) and the opportunity to shoot new, creative and fascinating things. A first time for everything...this was my first maternity shoot. Another first? -The child that Megan G and her husband Tom are expecting. Megan G is a coworker and friend of mine, and when I found out she was pregnant I anxiously asked her if she would be interested in new born shots when the baby arrived. At the time I had just really gotten into photography and was excited that she might agree to it. After she agreed, I threw out the idea of maternity shots as well. 

They both wanted to shoot at a place I am somewhat familiar with, Valley Forge. It's special to them because Tom proposed to Megan there. It's a beautiful place and I really don't ever get tired of shooting there. We met Sunday afternoon, assisting me was my lovely lady Maria who has recently taken an interest in photography as well. Not only did she do an awesome job assisting with lighting, she took some great shots (see below)!

Megan photographed extremely well especially sporting "Pregglow". Don't worry Tom, you photograph well too but this was Megan's time to shine... after all she's been carrying that baby around for the last 8 months.  

I wish you both all the best with the gift God has given you!

Now, on with some shots...





The photo on the right was the spot where it all started...Tom proposed to Megan on that very hill.


If you notice these shots don't have tompappa on them...
Maria snapped these shots and if I were her I would be quite proud of them. I am! 


Stay Classy

1 comment:

  1. Tom, you simply amaze. Maria, you got the photo bug too! Nice job guys, these are great!

    ReplyDelete