Saturday, November 26, 2011

Levi's Holiday Pictures at the Park – 11-20-11

WARNING: The boy pictured below is ADORABLE. You have been warned.

A friend from grade school and high school, Leigh, contacted me a while back about taking holiday photos of her adorable little boy, Levi. Levi...how cute is that name!?!? I love it! I originally suggested Valley Forge park but Leigh wanted to take Levi somewhere that he could have a little fun. She mentioned a giant playground in Lower Merion off of Montgomery avenue that Levi loves and I was all for it. I had a ton of fun chasing Levi around there for an hour or two.

Thanks for reaching out Leigh. Was great to see you and your husband again, and spend the day with your precious little guy. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

On with some pics...












~Stay Classy Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment