Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year, New Life, New Parents...Baby Ben 1-14-12

Hey hey, long time no speak...Happy New Year!  
I hope the new year is treating everyone well and has brought you good things thus far!

For my friends Dan and Jennilynn the new year brought them a precious gift - their first child, Benjamin Ryan. Now I admit I use the word precious often when it comes to newborns but this little ham-baby Ben IS hands-down STINKIN PRECIOUS. Ben was born just 5 days into 2012 at 12:45pm and weighed-in at a healthy 7 lbs. 4 ozs. and was 20 inches long. 

9 days later lil' Ben had me and my big camera in his face, lights flashing, his tiny self being stuffed (gingerly of course) in a salad bowl and couldn't be more happy. Seriously! This adorable little boy hardly made any fuss till the very end of the shoot.

It's been a while since I have seen Dan and Jennilynn and it was great to see them again, this time as new and proud parents. I've said it before, the transformation to parenthood is an amazing thing to witness and be around. Dan and Jennilynn beamed with pure love and happiness all around Ben. 

CONGRATS again to you and your family!
Look out young ladies! Without further ado, Benjamin Ryan...














~Stay Classy New Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment