Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jason and Dina – Longwood Gardens Engagement 10-21-12

This past sunday was a gorgeous and PERFECT fall day to head out somewhere beautiful and document the love between two special people...

Meet Jason and Dina! They are two of the kindest individuals I have ever met and really SUPER SWEET in each other's company. When I first met with them to discuss photographing their wedding I saw, heard and witnessed the love they shared and it truly touched my heart. Each couples' story is unique and I have the honor to get to know them through stories of how they met, how he proposed, their wedding plans, their future plans, etc. How special is that? I truly value getting to know the couples I photograph. 

They wanted to get engagement photos taken somewhere meaningful to them and what better of a backdrop than where Jason proposed to Dina, Longwood Gardens. My fiancé Jessica and I spent the afternoon with them, taking in the beauty of the gardens and firing off some shots in between. Jason and Dina are naturals and needed no direction from us to share their love for the camera. 

Afterwards they invited us out to grab some food and hang out. It was an extremely nice gesture and we really enjoyed their company! Thanks again Jason and Dina, we hope to see you guys soon. 

Jason and Dina will say their vows on May 18, 2013. I am honored to be a part of your day and look forward to capturing it!!!

On with some pics...








Jason proposed to Dina right there in that very spot...and she said yes! 












~Stay Classy Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment