Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brynn & Todd's Gorgeous Wedding - St. Francis of Assisi

I'm super excited to share the story of this couple's special day! I met Brynn and Todd last year right before I shot his brother Tim's wedding in October. I also met a special little man named Camillo, Todd's son, who kept me running around at both his uncle Tim's wedding and his father's wedding. Camillo's a good kid, you can just tell. He's cooperative (he's been in front of my camera three times now) and has even shown a passion for photography at his uncle's wedding.

I love this family, they know how to party! The way I was welcomed into their day made me feel like they remembered me from last year. Whether or not they did, that's not the point. The point is that I felt like I was not just some strange photographer for the day, but a friend of the family.

Brynn and Todd got married at St. Francis of Assisi church in Norristown, PA. We feared rain based on the forecast, but ultimately we were blessed to be given a perfect day. Their portrait session at Norristown Farm Park came complete with a backdrop of big puffy clouds and a beautiful blue sky. After portraits, it was off to Presidential Caterers to get the party started right. Their reception included something I've never seen before but you'll just have to scroll down, I'm not going to ruin it here.

Special thanks to Ashley Bartoletti  for second shooting and helping me capture this amazing day.

Brynn, Todd, Camillo and Family: Thank you for allowing me to share in such a special day. I had a BLAST documenting the day and hope to see you again. Who's getting married next?!?

On with some pics...











Love the moments Ashley captured between Todd and his son Camillo.



Gorgeous old church, inside and out!




A moment alone before she walks down the aisle









































MUMMER SURPRISE!!!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment