Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jen S - Shedding Light on a Rainy Day 9-5-11

This past Monday, Labor Day, I had the pleasure to shoot a lovely model named Jen S. I know Jen through a place and sport I once dabbled in called Crossfit. Crossfit is for some serious badasses and turns out, I'm just not as tough as I think I am. Nope...but we'll save that story for another day. I had also heard through a mutual Crossfit friend that Jen was modeling and that I should contact her to see if she would be interested in working together.

Our original plan was to shoot at Valley Forge, somewhere quite familiar to me and scenic for such a lovely gal. As our day approached, rain (surprise!) was in the forecast and I still really wanted to shoot. She did as well. Thinking quick, I suggested a spot i've never shot at before but knew would keep us dry. We ended up shooting under a bridge that I thought might offer other possibilities as well, including train tracks and a dock next to the Schuylkill River.

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with! She's not just a super camera-friendly girl either. She's incredibly down to earth and she shed some light on that rainy day. Hope to work with you again Jen.

On with some pics...






















~Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment