Monday, October 17, 2011

Portraits of Nancy-Taylor, McKaig's Nature Trail 10-17-11

A couple weeks back I had the pleasure of photographing a very dear friend of mine, Nancy-Taylor. Nancy and I have known each other since grade school!!! We have shared a passion for the arts (lots of art classes together) and she's been a big supporter of my venture into photography. She's hired me in the past to photograph her adorable boys and her loving family, but this was her time to shine. And that she did!

We shot at a place new to me by Roberts Elementary school, McKaig's Nature Trail. The rain threatened us a little bit, but we stuck it out. Nancy commissioned a friend Beth to help out with hair and makeup. Not only did she do a great job with that, she was a BIG help assisting on the shoot!

Nancy's the best gal-pal a guy could ever have. She's always there when I reach out and when we see each other, we pick up right where we left off. Nancy, thanks for being my bud!

On with some pics...












~Stay Classy GalPal

No comments:

Post a Comment